Take the James Street Exit from I-5 and head East (up the hill) on James Street and then take a left on 9th Avenue. The Cathedral is located two blocks on your right on 9th Avenue.
Wheelchair access is available in the Northeast (Marion St.) and Southern (Columbia St.) vestibules of the Cathedral.
Parking on weekends
Free parking is available (Click for Entrance and Parking Map):
- In the unmarked spaces in the O’Dea High School lot. The numbered spaces against the wall are never available for general parking as they are assigned to particular Cathedral employees and volunteers.
- In the two parking lots at the corner of 9th and Columbia.
- Street parking on Columbia St., Terry Ave, Marion St. and 9th Avenue. The best time to find a parking location is 6:35 p.m. (after the evening Mass).
Low cost pay parking is available:
- In the Cabrini Tower Garage on Marion St and Boren, entrance off of Marion.
- In the Swedish Parking Garage on Marion, East of Boren.
You may NOT park:
- In the lot adjacent to the Envoy Apartments on 9th, directly across from the Cathedral
- In the Blood Bank parking lot (corner of Terry and Columbia)
- In the Frye Museum Lot
- In the convent parking lot
- In the parish van loading and unloading areas
Metro Bus Routes
Several routes serve First Hill, including Routes 12 and 64 to/from Downtown Seattle; Route 60 Broadway/Georgetown/White Center, Routes 3 and 4, Queen Anne/Downtown Seattle. Find a route that works for you by visiting King County Metro Online.
Click on the below map for more views.
St. Marks Cathedral
St. Thomas Episcopal